Thank you Allah for the independence. May we Malaysians continuously be grateful with Your gifts.
|No baby, no worries? Not true. We are all Mama now ;)|
- Ummi Lisa advised me not to travel far since I'm approaching week 37. Syahmi is anticipating that I'll be in labour soon. May Allah ease.
- Oh I have not shared with you lot on which gynae I'm with eyh? Hehe. Will do so in another entry, insyaAllah. Oder perhaps let me give birth first ;)
- I used to be afraid of driving test aber this one is way scarier. Aber I don't think about it too much when I'm alone. Just when people start discussing about labour, then only it sends shivers down my spine.
|When they were young.|
- I had a discussion with Syahmi about how our plans about life need to change since it is no longer just the two of us as a unit.
Syahmi: (he cut me off) I know where you'll be.
Ayla: (oh husband)
- I would like to think it is easier to find way out of trouble without having to think about the welfare of our child. Aber I believe that Allah s.w.t. knows best und every hardship comes ease.
- I don't fancy if Syahmi takes things lightly. Because we both know that people tend to go astray without advices. Been that, done that kind of situation I suppose?
- To avoid such negativity in marriage, we both need to look at ourselves und change into better people. How easy is that eyh? NO. I find it EXTREMELY difficult aber that doesn't mean we need to give up.
- I've been observing people around me especially my parents in law. I observe on the way they communicate, the way they bring out themselves, the way they treat their grown up children, the way their children treating them etc. I am still curious on how Syahmi turns out to be him.
- I might know Syahmi's two sides, aber if he has three sides instead of just two, then I am absolutely oblivious of his third side. Then it is not my fault of not knowing ey?
|Detox night, bi iznillah ;)|
- It is not easy to be positive all the time. People tend to take advantage on your positiveness. Aber that doesn't matter. As long as Allah s.w.t. knows our intention/niat, then we're alright. Yeah?
- When I was eleven, I never thought that life is going to get harder. I was still playful; had the chance to play with arwah Ayu whenever I wanted. We played til dark, we secretly did this und that, life was easy back then.
- Aber now, I'm a zaujah to a young senior asphalt racer in a racing game, who will always be young at age compared to me und I'm a mother of one yet to see the world child.
- How do you think I should see life right now?
- Definitely differently ey.
- I'm still trying my best bi iznillah. Aber if I fall, then to those who care, please help to lift me up.
- Allahul musta'an.