Anchovies + Porridge
The Toothsome Anchovies Porridge
With the dreadful weather we are having at the moment, it is best to treat ourselves with something hot straight from the pot eyh. This toothsome homemade porridge is very easy to make since you just need to chuck everything in a pot!
- 2 cups of uncooked rice
- 3/4 cups of dried anchovies
- 1 teaspoon of fish stock
- 2 tablespoon of chopped spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1cm cube of ginger
- 1 small red onion
- olive oil
- 13 cups of water
- Fry chopped ginger, garlic and red onion in a large pot with olive oil.
- Add in anchovies, fish stock and *.
- Fry for 2 minutes then add in 2 cups of water.
- Add in rice and the remaining water.
- Add in salt and chopped spring onions.
- Let it cook for about 40 minutes at very low heat.
- Stir every 5 minutes.
Best eaten with Belavo or Soy Sauce.
Toothsome Anchovies + Porridge, done!