The Toothsome Burger-Fried-Rice
Warning! The amount of salt could be reduced if the chicken stock you're using has high salt content.
- 3 Red Chillies
- 2 Red Onions
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1cm cube of Chicken Stock
- 1 piece of beef patty/burger
- 3 long beans
- 2 plates of cooked rice
- olive oil
- Blend together red chillies, onions and garlic.
- Fry the blended ingredients in a deep pan with olive oil.
- Add in diced burger and chicken stock.
- Add in chopped long beans and salt.
- Lastly, add in the cooked rice.
Best eaten with fried fish crackers.
My husband came up with the idea of having burger integrated with typical fried rice. He prepared this easy dish for lunch.
Husband's Burger Fried Rice, served!