Grilled Custard Chicken
The Toothsome Grilled Custard Chicken
The sweet aroma of custard powder makes you want to have a bite at any moment! Having custard and chili powder in the same dish may seem awkward but they do blend well. Try this hot and crispy grilled chicken. It's lusciously healthy!
Warning! You might want to reduce the amount of Chili powder and Black Pepper. We tried by having 1 teaspoon of ground Black Pepper instead of just 3/4 teaspoon. It was medium hot but the black pepper itself was too overpowering.
- 4 tablespoon of Custard Powder
- 5 tablespoon of Oats
- 1 teaspoon of Chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar
- 1/8 cup of Water
- 3/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 9 pieces (1.5kg) Chicken
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except bread crumbs and chicken.
- Marinate chicken with the combined ingredients for at least 15 minutes.
- Roll chicken on bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Grill for 40 minutes at 190 degree Celsius.
Husband came up with this recipe. He is a brilliant cook!
Grilled Custard Chicken, done!