The Toothsome Sakero
Warning! For best results, please ask your husband to be the cook since this dish deals with long beans. ( I've always thought that guys love long beans more than the ladies do ;-) )
- 7 Long beans
- 2 Red onions
- 3 Red chillies
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- Dried fish crackers (keropok)
- Pinches of salt
- Olive oil
- Blend together red onions and red chillies.
- Slice the garlic.
- Fry the blended ingredients in a pan with olive oil.
- Add in sliced garlic.
- Add in dried fish crackers. Fry until you could smell the succulent aroma ;-p
- Add in broccoli and 1/8 cup of water.
- Add in long beans and pinches of salt.
- Keep on frying. Your instinct will tell you when to stop ;-)