The Toothsome Curry Noodle
- 3 tablespoon of Chicken Curry Powder (any brand)
- 1 big onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 inches of ginger
- 2 tablespoon of dried shrimps (udang kering)
- olive oil
- diced chicken
- fried tofu
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- 2 cups of water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- fried onion
- Blend together onion, garlic, ginger and dried shrimp.
- Fry the blended ingredients with olive oil in a pot.
- Mix curry powder with some water to turn into curry paste.
- Add in curry paste in the pot.
- Fry for 2 minutes then add in diced chicken.
- Add in water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in salt and evaporated milk.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
Best served with egg noodle.
Toothsome Chicken Curry Noodle, done!