Ladna Fried Noodle
The Toothsome Ladna Fried Noodle
- Egg noodle
- Squids (ring)
- 1/2 cube of chicken stock
- 3 tablespoon of cornflour
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Fry the egg noodle and soy sauce with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a hot pan.
- Set aside.
- Fry finely chopped garlic in 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add in sliced carrots, mushrooms and squids.
- Fry for 3 minutes and add in water.
- Once boiling, add in chicken stock.
- Mix cornflour with water in a bowl. Add in this mixture.
- Gently stir the gravy then add in an egg.
- Stir gently and pour this gravy on the noodle.
Toothsome Ladna Fried Noodle, done!