The Toothsome Mushroom Sauce
- 2 button mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of corn flour
- 40 ml of water
- 20 ml of fresh milk
- a dash of black pepper
- a dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Fry chopped/sliced mushrooms with olive oil in a small egg pan.
- Add in water follow by black pepper and salt.
- Mix corn flour with milk in a cup.
- Add in the milk and corn flour mixture into the pan.
- Cook on slow fire for 1 minute and serve.
Best eaten hot with potatoes and fish fingers.
Toothsome Mushroom Sauce, done!