Perception & Priority
- 3 weeks prior to our wedding, we went to Mr H's at KLCC to get ourselves a wedding ring each.
- Kakak cantik: Selamat datang, boleh saya bantu?
- Ayla: Selamat =) I'm looking for a simple wedding ring.
- Kakak cantik: Oh, kami ada banyak jenis.Yang ini semua emas putih dengan diamond. Adik nak yang macam mana?
- Ayla: Saya nak yang yellow gold with solitaire diamond.
- Kakak cantik: Oh itu di sini. Mari ikut kakak (she led us to the opposite section). Ini semua solitaire diamond rings with certificate bla bla bla.
- She took one significant ring out and put/slipped it straight on my finger.
- Ayla: God blimey, I rather get myself a car with that price! We can't afford this just yet kak! God. (but it was awkward to have a big bulging diamond on your finger. In other word, burok. Hehe.)
- The price: can get myself a brand new C-class Merc.
- Do people really pay that much for a wedding ring/any ring?
- Yes. (sebab tu dijual)
- Kesian kakak cantik itu, harapan musnah kita tak mampu beli cincin mahal tu.
- Guess she had her own perception.
- But then again, what is our/your priority?
- Exorbitant priced gold ring or . . .
- Eventually, it's not about the wedding ring.
- It was all about the experience we had just to get a ring.