1, 2, 3, action!

  • What 'exactly' happened in Malaga.



This is how I always get ready nak start gaduh ngan darling husband.


Syahmi: Ya Allah, why on earth you sent me this crazy wife of mine...


Syahmi: I better do something to stop her from biting my ears off.


Jalil: Lets attack her from there.
Syahmi: Alright but we might need a rifle.


Syahmi: That will do.


I masih tenang walaupun ada misi pembunuhan terhadap I.
Siap boleh pose lagi you at saat-saat akhir.
Biasalah, babe yang ajar cool aja =D

  • Suddenly, Syahmi realized that, if he kills me, he will end up rotten in hell.
  • So . . .


I was forced to be his maid. From Ayla to Watie.
(entah.kenapa.ramai.indonesian.maid.bernama.Watie)


And jadi his personal photographer.
Bak kata the Malays: Abang hot! (gedik you)
=p


And I was forced to be one of the palm trees.
Seksa you.
Btw, beach dia bersih but sand dia kasar.

  • Guess that's the end of our story.
  • For now.
  • Rekaan semata-mata.
  • Kita orang ok je.
  • Tak gaduh-gaduh (just yet) kan babe?
  • Haha.




With love,

Comments

  1. Nabilah likes this.
    (sbb blogger xde tempat nk klik "like")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.
    You're funny Billa =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts