I Never Thought I Would Have

  • It's 1:44am.
  • Subuh is at around 4am.
  • I find it quite difficult to wake up hence the still awake mode.

  • Syahmi bought me a puzzle book yesterday.
  • =)
  • Thank you babe.
  • You might think, so what? It's just a puzzle book!
  • Well, it means a lot to me.

Babe & abah.

  • The other day while I was having a shower,
  • he slipped a love note under the bathroom door.
  • I was and am happy.

The cheeky Almira Alhassan Alayoubi is happy too =)

  • Things do not always go my way.
  • I don't always get the stuffs that I want.
  • But Alhamdulillah I have beautiful people surrounding me,
  • with lots of love and respect,
  • which I never thought I would have.
  • Thank you Allah for such lovely gifts.
  • Hope my friends and relatives are having theirs too.

  • I asked for something else but obviously,
  • you gave me something better.
  • Much better.

With love,

Comments

  1. Ju..really happy for you..
    I really love the "lovenote" part..
    Allah bless you dear..
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billa dearest.
    Thank you =)
    You are one of those beautiful people.
    Appreciate all your thoughts and concerns.
    Can't wait to see you.
    Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ju..wanna ask u one thing..
    bile ju n husband finally confirmed nk btunang n kawen, how did u feel?
    :) ade makne ni i tny..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaa....
    confirmed, just a month before nikah.
    Because we had to wait for my dad's permission.

    I was over the moon! =D
    Still am!
    =)

    Ada good news for me eyh?
    If anything email me ok. Guna yahoo.
    I'm waiting. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts