Gembira Kawen You

  • When things do not go my way, I will shout and scream.
  • Ok, exaggerate.
  • Married life: Phenomenal, Superb, Awesome, Fantastico, Morocco etc.

Muka orang dapat kawen. At Pullman with ma days before the nikah.



Muka dah kawen. Haha. Baju Jim sama ngan babe.

  • Anyway, why wait?
  • If you have found your "true" love, why wait?
  • If you have insufficient fund to organize a "RM30k" wedding reception, you can always ask for help.
  • There are people who are willing to help.
  • You just need to find them.
  • =)

  • Selamat pengantin baru to my friends yang baru saja berkahwin and will next week ;-)

Comments

  1. Ju, I have insufficient fund to organize a grand wedding reception for myself, maybe I can ask for your help?? hehehehe
    i miss u.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Zack,

    My wedding pun tak grand. You have got the wrong person. hahaha.
    My kenduri nanti ntah ke laut ke mana ke. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts