- A day out with dearest husband and friends.
- I didn't expect that we will end up in a theme park!
- I had fun anyway.
- Went on the roller-coaster(s), pirate ship, log splash etc.
- We settled for a picnic at around 2pm under the trees.
The adorable Najjah.
Babe, learning on how to put a child in the pram. The Guru: Kak Intan.
For obvious reason, I only did the easy bit. Haha.
Pelicans. Oh I love Pecan Nut (tak kaitan but betul)
One of our neighbours.
Took care of her while the parents main rides.
Ada bakat eyh I =)
Lunch time! Nasi lemak you. Kak Pah siap bawa pudding lagi you.
- To conclude, the park is very suitable for families with small children.
- It is about 20 minutes of driving from Broadlands Road.
- Tickets: Vary from £14.50 to £20.00
- Depends on your group.
- Something interesting happened.
- Will let you know soon.