- Oh yes, I always heard the story of Qabil and Habil.
- I used to get confused, over which one is the good one etc.
- Now I have the answer baby!
- Would like to share with all of you.
- Surah Al-Ma'idah ( 5 : 27 - 31 )
" But recite to them with truth the tale of the two sons of Adam (Habil & Qabil),
how they each offered a sacrifice,
and it was accepted from one of them (Habil)
and was not accepted from the other (Qabil).
Qabil: I will surely kill you!
Habil: Allah accepts only from those who ward off (evil)."