How To Spend Your $$$
- When you receive your first pay, you tend to get a new car, house, clothes, handbags, shoes and etc.
- Lets together do some calculations alright.
- Your monthly pay: RM 2500
- Minus the bits such as EPF and SOCSO, hence you're left with RM 2250.
- And if you have the niat to give some to your family ie. parents,
- lets say around RM100 each, hence minus RM200 from the remaining RM2250.
- Now you're left with RM2050.
- Minus rent RM 700 and food etc. RM 300.
- You're left with RM1050.
- Minus petrol and toll RM500,
- You're left with RM 550.
- Now do you still want to get a Honda?
- If you get a brand new national car worth RM45,000 with 6-7 years loan and a down payment of RM10,000.
- you need to fork out RM550 monthly for it.
- What's left?
- RM 0 + dividend = RM * (depends on the interest rate and savings)
- Now do you still want to get a BWM?
Do not spend more than what you earn