- Since mama is very busy this whole week,
- (day and night in Shah Alam)
- she invited us to have dinner with her last night at Concorde Hotel in Shah Alam.
- We only missed dinner together for one night
- ma dah rindu.
- She even mentioned about my creme caramel.
- Double hehe.
|My starter. The yellow bits on the left is chopped pineapple vinaigrette to be eaten with oysters.|
|Syahmi's second plate of oyster. Mixed facial expressions were made by us when we tried to swallow the oysters.|
- There was one ingredient which I didn't know what it is until it was served for me at the table.
- Ayla: Do you know what this is?
- Azeem: Oh tu siput.
- Ayla & Syahmi: hah... (looked at each other)
|The long white thing tu lah siput tu. On the spoon tu I think its' head kot.|
|Tried one and I didn't like the taste. Rasa mcm a bit grassy and too kenyal.|
- We had lots of cakes, blueberry crumble, bla bla bla and even chocolate fondue.
- I had a cup of jelly and ice cream too.
- (Almira mesti jealous I had jelly)
- Right after the dinner, we had to leave mama since she got work to do.
- Overall, the food = just ok.
- But with great companion, two thumbs up.
- The moral of the story is,
- no matter how busy you are,
- please make time for your family
- and communicate with each other.