Take For Granted
- This is one of the famous idioms.
- Definition 1: to expect someone or something to be always available to serve in some way without thanks or recognition
- Definition 2: to value someone or something too lightly
|Brunch in Singapore with The Beautiful People|
- Lets not take someone for granted.
- We should be grateful with what we have.
- Appreciate others and be kind.
- Lend a hand and be a shoulder to cry on.
- I'm sure you don't want to be treated badly.
- So do not take things for granted.