Herbs and Spices

Spice Rack at mama's
  • Since I'm working from home, I have the time to continue our food experiment. 
  • We used to have a blog called Toothsome Recipes.
  • I find it hard to manage lots of blogs, hence the taraa.
  • From left:
Oregano, Spaghetti bolognese, All purpose, Italian herbs, Parsley, Basil, Paprika, Cajun, Chillies

  • I used parsley a lot in pasta and with potatoes.
  • While Basil is more for meat beef (beef patty, meatloaf, etc)
  • Cajun can be rubbed on chicken. Nice. 
  • I tried to find Cayenne Pepper in Mydin but there's none. 
  • We used Cayenne Pepper back in England.
  • It's hot hot hot.
  • I like.
  • =)

Comments

  1. Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, je ne suis pas un expert. Mais je vous remercie pour votre commentaire.

    I don't speak French, but I had google translated this for me =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts