Herbs and Spices
|Spice Rack at mama's|
- Since I'm working from home, I have the time to continue our food experiment.
- We used to have a blog called Toothsome Recipes.
- I find it hard to manage lots of blogs, hence the taraa.
- From left:
- I used parsley a lot in pasta and with potatoes.
- While Basil is more for meat beef (beef patty, meatloaf, etc)
- Cajun can be rubbed on chicken. Nice.
- I tried to find Cayenne Pepper in Mydin but there's none.
- We used Cayenne Pepper back in England.
- It's hot hot hot.
- I like.