|Taken from www.weightlossnote.com|
- Maraming salamat. Mabuhai pokayoooo.
- This filet mignon looks absolutely delicious.
- When you are on a diet program, you tend to push "good" stuffs away.
- Then you end up eating vege, fish, soy bean etc.
- Well, I tell you, you can still lose weight even if you consume red meat.
- You just need to know the right amount and the right way to prepare it.
- For example: substitute cooking oil (palm/vege) with olive oil.
- I've given you the link. So check out the 314 calorie steak, with 16 grams (0.56 oz) of fat and 37 grams (1.30 oz) of protein recipe.
- Am I on a weight lost program?
- So NOT.
Have a great day!