Kids & I

  • You know, I was never good with kids. 
  • I just don't know how to play with them or even make a conversation with the 1-7 year-old kids. 
  • But I've learned something. I do not have to say anything to be part of their lives. I just need to be with them, that's about it. 
Almira with her "not Barbie" toys. She is going to be a musician.

  • I went to visit Almira yesterday morning at 8:15am, she was so quiet at first and insisted to sit on my lap. 
  • Approx. 10 minutes later, she climbed up to me and hugged me tightly for another 5-7minutes. 
  • I thought she had a lot of stuffs going on in her mind and decided to keep on pondering.
  • After all, she is a lil bit unwell. 
Di ambilnya KFC bucket untuk jadi her hat. Funnylah Almira ni.

  • Your love and relationship with your spouse can easily go haywire at anytime and anywhere. 
  • But with kids, it is totally a different story. Their love is so sincere and everlasting. 
  • No doubt.
  • No kidding man.
I guess she loves my bed. Oh sonang auntie nak kidnap you Almira =D ich liebe Almira Shafiya (Alhassan Alayoubi) binti Josey Areza bin Mohamad Johan. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts