Kids & I
- You know, I was never good with kids.
- I just don't know how to play with them or even make a conversation with the 1-7 year-old kids.
- But I've learned something. I do not have to say anything to be part of their lives. I just need to be with them, that's about it.
|Almira with her "not Barbie" toys. She is going to be a musician.|
- I went to visit Almira yesterday morning at 8:15am, she was so quiet at first and insisted to sit on my lap.
- Approx. 10 minutes later, she climbed up to me and hugged me tightly for another 5-7minutes.
- I thought she had a lot of stuffs going on in her mind and decided to keep on pondering.
- After all, she is a lil bit unwell.
|Di ambilnya KFC bucket untuk jadi her hat. Funnylah Almira ni.|
- Your love and relationship with your spouse can easily go haywire at anytime and anywhere.
- But with kids, it is totally a different story. Their love is so sincere and everlasting.
- No doubt.
- No kidding man.
|I guess she loves my bed. Oh sonang auntie nak kidnap you Almira =D ich liebe Almira Shafiya (Alhassan Alayoubi) binti Josey Areza bin Mohamad Johan.|