Life As You Know It

  • Being an adult is not easy.
  • Especially when you are married with kids. 
  • (In my case it is easier than the above since I have no child. Not yet.)
  • When I was young, I always sketched my dream house (in my school exercise book) with the interior as well. 
  • (Yes the brown soft cover book.)
  • I would reserve a page for each room. 
  • I even drew cute 5 petals flowers in slim vase on my bed side table.
  • (Oh I'm, having that right now instead, the flowers are in a home made plastic vase made out of used water bottle.)

  • But now, my 'digital note book' is full of names and figures.
  • No more fancy dream house with at least 3 sports cars drawn in it.
  • At the end of the day, I don't really know what's there waiting for me and my family.
  • All I know is, it is not as I had hoped and dreamt it would be. 
  • What I'm having right now is better.
  • =)

  • Even though my father is the Batman,
  • I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. 
  • Hence the dream on pieces of paper.
  • =)
What did you do when you were young?

Comments

Popular Posts