Life As You Know It
- Being an adult is not easy.
- Especially when you are married with kids.
- (In my case it is easier than the above since I have no child. Not yet.)
- When I was young, I always sketched my dream house (in my school exercise book) with the interior as well.
- (Yes the brown soft cover book.)
- I would reserve a page for each room.
- I even drew cute 5 petals flowers in slim vase on my bed side table.
- (Oh I'm, having that right now instead, the flowers are in a home made plastic vase made out of used water bottle.)
- But now, my 'digital note book' is full of names and figures.
- No more fancy dream house with at least 3 sports cars drawn in it.
- At the end of the day, I don't really know what's there waiting for me and my family.
- All I know is, it is not as I had hoped and dreamt it would be.
- What I'm having right now is better.
- Even though my father is the Batman,
- I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
- Hence the dream on pieces of paper.
What did you do when you were young?