The SALE Drawing Match
- Like I mentioned in the last post, today I'm revealing the funny, cute, wacky, priceless drawings.
|The Ultimate List. These are the things that they needed to draw during Pictionary session.|
|No one could guess the Minyak Kelapa. Haha. Hati Mati was quite easy for Fikri eyh.|
|The closest drawing by Sis Shida. She did fold her paper to get the center line. Genau.|
|Not like Putra, siap ada line lagi ye. Iwan: Asal ko lukis line? Putra: Oh dia cakap tak ada line ke?||Hahahahaha.|
|Ya. The sketches by our graphic designer. Ayla nampak marketing strategy di sini Yo. Hehehe. How I wish banana kat kedai segemuk banana Yo yang macam mango tu =D|
|Tak adanya rendang. Tok aja dilukis and Mr. Josey dah dapat teka. What else could it be right?|
|No one managed to get this one. Hahaha. I also don't know how to draw 'kedana'. Kesian.|
|Terang lagi bersuluh.|
- Drawings by Iwan, Yo, Reza, and darling husband during Pictionary dah terhilang.
- Sorry for that guys.
- Life is not always like this right.
- Like what?
- All laughter, fun and love.
- However, we should cherish every moment, every bit.
- Last night, we went out for a late night show.
- Hamek you tengok cerita hantu melayu.
- The first Malay movie I saw with darling husband in cinema.
- Mama went: "Please find out for me the owner of that house."
- Pergh. Crita tak nak kalahkan. The husband owns a Hummer.
- Rumah pulak macam maze. Banyak norr rooms segala.
- But anak sorang.
- Bahaha. Mana tak adanya hantu.
- I prefer rumah kecil OR rumah besar biar penuh.
- Penuh orang jangan penuh Satan sudah.