- I don't bake everyday.
- Well, I don't cook everyday.
- But I need to get myself a stand mixer.
- Because I feel like baking cakes, muffins and etc.
- My mom has an old Kenwood stand mixer that she bought in Loughborough.
- It is still standing man!
- So I thought of getting a Kenwood too
- I came across KitchenAid products.
|Kenwood K-Mix KMX52|
- I did read some reviews on Kenwood K-Mix but not the KitchenAid.
- As usual, tak ada yang perfect.
- Currently I'm using mama's Russel Hobbs hand mixer to make brownies.
- It's great though. Not too heavy and very easy to clean.
- Or should I just get a hand mixer?
- Well, the stand mixer can knead dough for you.
- (Still depends on whether you have a dough hook or not. Right?)
- Suitable for those who loves to make homemade bread.