Subway. Go Healthy Bebeh!

  • Since my mom has been working out with her private instructor at True Fitness, I have decided to prepare something healthy for my family. 
  • No coconut milk, no chicken fat, no oily fried egg.
  • I'm going to prepare a low fat small portion of pasta carbonara with a foot long Subway sandwich which my baby brother will bring home in about an hour. 
  • No! We are not going to have a foot each! Instead 1/4 each alright since we have the carbonara as well.
We will be having Italian BMT tonight. Yeehaa!



  • So what's your fav sub?

Comments

  1. lama tak tgk cik lah..best ni sebab lama tak tengok mesti can really see the diff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give her another 2 months. InsyaAllah ketara perubahan. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts