What A Week (SAHW, Chocolatier, Daughter, Aunt, Entrprnr, etc.)
- Hectic days, I went through.
- From Subang to B.Mahkota and back to Subang and again to B.Mahkota then to Ampang and back home again.
- I did not have the time to comfortably check my e-mails, orders, read facebook comments and even update my blog.
- But surprisingly, I'm lovin it!
- I love the "always on the go" activities.
|This is a lemon white chocolate filling coated with dark choc. I did not have the time to cut it into half so that you can see what's exactly on the inside.|
- Today I did invent new pralines and my family likes them especially my bubbly mom and my loving husband. (Danke all =)
- I even had a deal on a 1-year contract of supplying chocolate as gifts!
- Syukur alhamdulillah.
- Here we go world, Juaini Johan the Chocolatier is emerging.
- InsyaAllah things will turn out well.
- Please help me to help those in need.
- I have lots of other designs and flavors on the kitchen counter.
- I will keep on trying to come up with new flavors.
- Come to my mom's if you fancy some chocolates. I will definitely let you taste what ever that are left in the kitchen (obviously chocolates).