|Syahmi in action.|
- Last week we went out for bowling.
- Everyone played except the little Almira and her mama + the baby inside =)
|The beautiful sis Shida who didn't get to play. However, both of them formed a cheer group. Hehe.|
|Khusyuk tengok orang main.|
|In case you jumpa them tengah jalan. Takut ada yang dah tak kenal Syahmi. Hahaha. (tunjuk perut sikit babe =p)|
|Kak Wati ( Sis Shida's helper @ Almira's nanny @ My translator) did play with us. But she wasn't in my team. Hebat juga dia main. I sengaja pakai red dgn Syahmi sebab konon ada red team vs. black team. Hoooo.|
|Almira and her Wo! Wo! Wo! Ni pat! Dok dok!|
- There is a video of Almira did her bumbum dance.
- Very cute. Will upload it later.
- As for us, we don't get to gather that often since all of us always have something different to do and go.
- Syahmi and I had to cancel our trip to somewhere else just to spend more time with my brother's family.
- Well, benda yang tak selalu ada so haruslah di beri priority.
- Sometimes you wonder why your teenage brother/sis loves to hang out with friends but doesn't have time for you and the family.
- Maybe because the mother is always in the kitchen preparing food while the father is on his couch reading newspapers and you are too busy facebooking 24/7.
- So what do you expect?
Almira knows how to read us stories (but in her own fine language) =D