- Went to help around at BERES by I Luv Islam and INTELEK.
- My oh my... 1 boy took trains and other public transports from Rawang just to attend the program.
- Bravo to you!
|The Introduction. Oh even ada yang jalan pakai tongkat kaki sakit pun datang. Fantastich girl!|
- BERES = Bengkel Remaja Super is a program for teenagers where they were given the opportunity to discover what life is all about.
- While the facilitators had the chance to share their experience of living abroad.
- I did help Syahmi to lead a group of 5.
- Even though I was there just for awhile, I could see how dedicated the I Luv Islam team was.
|A few of the facilitators. Oh yes husband I tak sorok muka dia. Wahaha =p|
- It's great to have "someone" who cares about Islam,
- cares about other people and their believes,
- cares about the growing teenagers and their future,
- cares about everything that needs to be implemented in life.
- I am just an "outsider".
- I went to observe and get to know the team even though Syahmi is my husband.
- Conclusion, you should send your children to this kind of program.
- InsyaAllah they will gain new knowledge, make friends etc.
- Do not worry, most of the facilitators are married =)
- They will ensure that your kids are in good hands.