Dato', Dato, Datok....Datin
- Oh yes most of us paling ingat those yang ada title Dato' etc. tu orang yang paling berharta keliling pinggang.
A: Eyh you nak kahwin dengan siapa?
B: Dengan anak Dato'.
A: Eyh you pula nak kahwin dengan siapa?
C: I nak kahwin dengan Dato'.
- Bahahaha. Maka when you discover that your husband is NOT a Dato' or anak Dato' just after the akad nikah, what will you do??
- Dearest Aqilah, you are the reason why I post this entry =)
- We ( my mom, Aunt Bun, Aqilah and I) went to see Lat The Musical (theatre) at Istana Budaya yesterday.
- Hilarious! (not going to spoil it by telling you what it has to offer. ngehehehe)
- Right after the show, Aqilah bought a snack, ice cream with bread (whateveritiscalledIdon'tcare).
- Gosh! And they (mama and Aqilah started telling each other on when was the last time they had that snack)
- and I went , "I think the last time I had this was . . . "
- Tak sompat den nak ngabiskan ayat tu mama menyampuk "You've never had it before!"
- Hamek! =(
|It was quite luscious! Guess what, the ice cream guy gave me durian, chocolate and yam flavored ice cream! Hadoyh.|
|Oh yes, 16 March til 5th April. Go and get your ticket now! Oh pernah I merungut di Malaysia ni where can I get a decent top. Found some nice ones at South China Sea =D The rest were from The Sale except for the black DP pants.|
- Ok ok apa pasal dengan Dato'?
- Aqilah: Cuba bayangkan bila dah dapat Dato' mana you can simply buy ice cream like this and eat sambil jalan?! (sort of macam ni bunyi nya ya)
- You Aqilah, once you jadi anak Dato' jangan lupa Aunt Jango and K.Ayla ya. I rasa paling you tak lupa is Azeem. wink*wink*
- Oh, ada ramai Dato' and Datin baik. Don't get me wrong =)