Online Groceries Shopping
- Yes one of the things that I love about living in the UK is, I do not have to go out of the house to purchase salmon fish, prawns, scallops, vegetables, cereals, pasta, chocolates, rice, milk, toothbrush, pad, shampoo, socks, etc.
- Just name it. I can buy almost everything just by clicking (sambil watch panorama on BBC).
|Thank you Tesco online store!|
- I'm not kidding man!
- We (Syahmi and I) did online groceries shopping at least once a month.
- We would get packets of biscuits, boxes of cereals, trays of fish etc. delivered right to our doorstep.
- Basically the Tesco guy wanted to send right to the refrigerator door but I insisted for him not to come in.
- Alah our refrigerator is just 4 steps away from the main door. No hal lah man =)
- And yes sampai depan fridge! I'm not kidding!
- Oh we can even ask them to not pack our stuffs in plastic bags instead they will gather everything in small plastic crate.
- Go green man!
- If tak caya cakap I, try pergi London and ask Tesco to make a delivery to your hotel.
- Confirm dia cari hotel punya fridge.