Being A Lady Of Leisure
- Some of us really look forward to be one.
- Well let me tell you, it is way beyond superb!
- I've been running a tiny online business and alhamdulillah it is going well.
- But at the moment, while waiting for new items to arrive, I'm a full time L of L.
- Well, I tried working for other people from 8:30am til late (since I continued at home) but the outcome is = me no like.
- I could sense that my relationship with darling husband was not as pretty as before and how it should be.
- So I decided to quit and be there whenever my husband needs me.
- Oh I love you so Mr. Syahmi Mansor.
- My ex-colleague was shocked when he knew that my husband has been providing me with everything.
- Oh yes habis marriage is all about xoxo??? Haha.
- Even though your wife is making money, as a husband you still have to provide. It is part of your major responsibilities right?
- But as a wife, be considerate dear readers.
- Okayy ;-)
- That's more like it.
- I've met a lot of guy friends who are still unready to start a family due to "masalah kewangan" and "plans".
- Oh yes most of you planned on ending your "single life" at 28, 29 etc. yadayada...
- Why wait if you have money?
- Ok fine do not tell me that I don't understand.
- Remember, if you do good things, Allah S.W.T will surely help you.
|Yours truly wanted a round 4-seater dining table, Mr.Syahmi bought that for their home.|
|Yours truly requested Mr. Syahmi to send her to Aunt Rose's, he did openheartedly for 4 years.|
|Yours truly got herself a wedding dress from Al Motahajiba, Mr.Syahmi did not object.|
|Yours truly baked a "benyek" pavlova, Mr. Syahmi just smiled and ate sampai licin!|
|Yours truly requested for a splendid holiday, Mr. Syahmi brought her to Andalucia, Spain.|
- Maka dimana kau tak bersyukur oh Ayla?
- These are just somebits that Syahmi had to tolerate as a husband.
- I suppose, it is part of enjoying life with his wife at the same time providing the materials and emotions not forgetting love. (correct me if I'm wrong dear.)
- Well he doesn't have a personal blog hence... well....hmmm....
- We had our own experience living in a small cosy home back in UK. (oh yes he tried so hard in getting the UK flat that we love before our akad nikah)
- Yes back then we were jobless,
- we had no car,
- we walked to buy some halal meat,
- we did not stay in a 5 stars hotel instead we settled in backpackers hotels or at most, 3 stars hotels.
- we even waited for a trip to carboot just to get packets of Kinder-Bueno since it is a lot cheaper.
- So am I a spoiled person?
- Naahh. I don't think so.
- I was brought up to value life, work smart on the things I want but not being 100% spoon fed.
- So if you think I senang-senang kahwin muda, kereta and rumah semua dah tersedia, then you are totally wrong.
- Syahmi and I wanted to kahwin awal hence we have to deal with all of the consequences but not to run away from obstacles.
- If we can do it, why not you and your partner?
Please take this entry positively. InsyaAllah I will do anything to make my friends and readers nikah awal =)