Broken und kaput

My lipice colour is kaput. (kaput = broken in German. While und = and)
  • When a thing such as a computer or a lipstick is broken, we can fix it or simply get a new one. No big deal hey. But what about a broken heart
  • How do you mend a broken heart? At this moment, I am no longer interested in how did it happen instead I would like to discuss on the possible remedy(ies). 
I love this pair of pants. I've been wearing it since 2006 but early this year it went "prak!" Finally I had the initiative to sew it back. It's a big achievement for me since I don't normally sew.

-firman of Allah s.w.t. in Ar-Ra’d: 28-
“Those who believe and whose hearts are set at rest by the remembrance of Allah; now surely by Allah’s remembrance are the hearts set at rest.”



  • Those who you thought had caused you a broken heart is not totally at fault. We have the power to control our mind and emotion. If one is deliberately causing you trouble, just keep telling yourself that he/she does not worth anything to you and of course you deserve someone better!
  • By telling your mind these things, it sure does help you to move on and bit by bit will mend the wound in your heart. Keep Allah S.W.T in your heart and I'm sure He will help you to fight the unwanted "disease".
"We are young, we run free, stay up late, we don't sleep, got our friends, got the night, we'll be alright." -Travie McCoy. SO NOT!

  • Speaking from experience, we were once "patah hati/sakit hati/pecah hati"for a couple of months. We failed to see the consequences of keeping our relationship as unmarried lovers right from the start. A few months before he proposed a marriage, he was my greatest enemy. 
  • Surprisingly, the hiccup made us aware of our situation instead of making us go on our separate ways. It is true that everything happens for a reason. 
  • As a married couple, we believe that "toleransi" (I just love the word toleration in Malay. Just like in the song by Atilia and the guy lupa nama) is crucial. It reduces the chance of being broken hearted. It is about time we prevent rather than cure. Because I know, once you have had a broken heart, everything seems easier said than done. 
“Hai manusia, bertaqwalah kepada Tuhanmu, sesungguhnya kegoncangan hari qiamat itu adalah suatu kejadian yang sangat besar (dahsyatnya). (Ingatlah) pada hari (ketika) kamu melihat kegoncangan itu, lalailah semua wanita yang menyusui dari anak yang disusukannya dan gugurlah kandungan segala wanita yang hamil, dan kamu lihat menusia dalam keadaan mabuk, padahal sebenarnya mereka tidak mabuk, akan tetapi adzab Allah itu sangat kerasnya.” ( Surah al-Hajj: ayat 1 dan 2 )

In Plymouth. We are always like this. Bila I rasa nak jadi proper je,  husband mesti kiok.  Adoyh! Cantikan the purple flowers tu. My friend said tu lavender but when I tengok rapat tak pulak nampak macam lavender. 

Lets together try to improve ourselves. InsyaAllah kita sama-sama masuk Syurga yuk!

Comments

Popular Posts