Assalamualaikum all =)
Surah Al-Layl (The Night) : 1-13
- By night when it covers
- and (by) the day when it appears
- and (by) He who created the male and female,
- Indeed, your efforts are diverse.
- As for he who gives and fears Allah
- and believes in the best (reward),
- We will ease him toward ease.
- But as for he who withholds and considers himself free of need
- and denies the best (reward),
- We will ease him toward difficulty.
- And what will his wealth avail him when he falls?
- Indeed, (incumbent) upon Us us guidance.
- And indeed, to Us belongs the Hereafter and the first (life).
|Not that I have 7 other siblings. With free toothpaste from previous dental check-up and the ones that I bought, you guys can come and stay without having to bring any of these products =)|
- There you go. It's not difficult to understand the highlighted words above. It's a simple rule, you do good, Allah S.W.T. will reward you with the best reward (which is Syurga as translated in the Malay version of Tafsir Al-Quran).
- Yesterday, Syahmi took me to the Empire Subang for a day out. Heard someone said something and made me questioned : "Why do they keep on bribing others when they are already billionaires?!" Syahmi then answered, "Tamak."
|Jog jog jog!|
Maybe I haven't seen enough.