- On holiday? Have a good rest before Wednesday comes alright.
- Cloudy @ Mendung is my favorite kind of weather. Cloudy does not mean it'll rain. Mendung tak bererti hujan. No?
- Perception. "Oh dang! It's cloudy so how can we go out sailing/shopping/fishing?"
- We assume things/stuffs most of the time. I do. I do assume that my husband knows what I want to do this weekend. I do assume that I will be punished for not feeding the squirrel and cats in mom's back yard.
- Well, assumption can sometimes cause arguments. So be-careful ;-)
|Assuming bapak supports Man. U? So not. He's a Liverpool fan!|
|Assuming that I was the one who prepared this? Iyolah. Spot on!|
|Assuming I made this too?|
- You have the power to control your mind. Sometimes it is best for you to keep your assumptions to yourself. You never know, your assumptions might hurt someone else's feelings.
- Assume (suppose to be the case; without proof) is different from doubt (a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction). Do not get me wrong here alright ;-)
|For those of you who had assumed that I made the "roti canai", you are incorrect! My other half was the one who made it =)|
I assume that most of you are relaxing at this very moment.