Into The Valley of Death Rode The Six Hundred




The Charge Of The Light Brigade





by Alfred, Lord Tennyson





Memorializing Events in the Battle of Balaclava, October 25, 1854
Written 1854



Half a league half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred:
'Forward, the Light Brigade!
Charge for the guns' he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
 

...
  • I met many people last week. Most of them are my dear friends from previous high schools. Even with the thought of late Hasif in my mind all the time, alhamdulillah I managed to hide away my sadness.
  • It strikes me hard to picture and to realize that someone I know is no longer here. There is no more Abil (my neighbour's son who passed away last year in a road accident too) and no more of Hasif physically. I wonder what his parents and family are doing at the moment. 

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
Charge for the guns' he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.


  • Ada waktunya I failed to think about death. I asked Syahmi yesterday: "Babe, can we ask Allah untuk mati cepat?" and he replied, "No, tak boleh."
  • Most of the time kita asyik fikir orang lain yang tinggalkan kita ie. what if our parents dah tiada, our siblings and grandparents sudah tiada etc. But cuba this time kita fikir yang kita tiada pula. Boleh you picture the mixed reactions of your loved ones?
I have work to do at the moment, leaving you guys to think about the matter mentioned above. If you have in head that no one bothers about you when you are dead then I think there must be something missing in your life right now. No?

-Entry on ASW and Tabung Haji is postponed until I know when.

Comments

Popular Posts