Please Listen To This


Assalamualaikum and good day all.

  • I know that some of you have been following this blog silently. Some I've never met before. Some of you read and follow because of your curiosity (a strong desire to learn and to know something).  
  • I would like to express my gratitude to all for your support. I don't blog because I want to brag about how many pairs of Christian Louboutin I own but I do feel oblige to share experience and knowledge. 
  • Alright. The video below memang buat I nangis.
  • I tahu ramai dah dengar but dengar saja lah many times pun lebih baik =(



  • Again this morning I saw groups of people walked to a factory while I'm on my way sending Syahmi. Sambil bawa nasi bungkus in red plastic bags. Gosh. If I were to layan perasaan, confirm nangis dah in the car but I kept quiet instead. 
  • I just love how Allah S.W.T created different people and things for us to ponder, to think about who we are, where are we heading, what are we doing at the moment etc. 




Oh, btw, I don't even own a pair of Christian Louboutin. 
What did you do this morning?



Comments

Popular Posts