Habbatus Sauda @ Black Seed

Assalamualaikum =)
What a lovely morning eyh.

  • I did mention Habbatus Sauda in my last entry. So what is exactly Habbatus Sauda? I googled for more info about it from scholars but most books and universities in Malaysia have their journals protected hence I could not read about it in depth. There are a few where I need to purchase the articles etc. (no free-free one eyh). I do not want to re-quote what HPA members put in their online shop since I might sound bias to you. 
  • So instead of typing "Habbatus Sauda" on the search engine, I typed "Nigella Sativa". Walla! Scholars from overseas have their whole articles available to be read online. Jazakum Allahu Khairan people! 
Black Seed / Habbatus Sauda
  • Habbatus Sauda is also known as Black Seed, Jintan Hitam (Black Cumin), Black Caraway Seed, Habbatul Baraka (the Blessed Seed), and by its botanical name "Nigella Sativa".
  • Tapi di Malaysia dan tanah suci kebanyakkan orang panggil Habbatus Sauda. 




"In the Black seed there is cure for every illness except death."
-the sayings of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. in a correct (sahih) Hadith narrowed by Al-Bukhari-
Source: (Al-bukhari, 1971), Omar et al. , Egypt, link.

  • Haaa....dah kalau Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. yang berkata, ada bohongnya ke? No right. 
Al-Kisah Juaini Johan:
I used to have difficulty in passing stools (Constipation) for years. Being me who is afraid of hospitals, I consulted a friend of mine who is still studying medicine. She suggested that I take more fiber etc. exactly as what has been written in health articles and journals. So I did. My mom even bought be FyboGel. But nothing much happened. 
We (Syahmi and I) came across Yakult and I decided to give it a go. It did work but still on and off. After about 5 months consuming Yakult, I just couldn't bear the sweetness :-(

One fine day when I wanted to prepare breakfast, my husband gave me 3-4 drops of Black Seed Oil (father bought that for us from Mekah). 
Black Seed Oil. The small amount that I take almost every morning.
Sometimes just  thrice a week =)
Alhamdulillah. It works! I've been consuming it for about 3 weeks now and I'm grateful to Allah for this remedy. 
Actually I've heard about this Habbatus Sauda since last 2 years. But being a skeptic, I refused to try even though I've read the Hadith about it.
Lagi mau sangsi Hadith Nabi ya Ayla =p

  • I suggest you give it a try. The taste is bearable. Some days I take the pure seed instead of the pure oil. The seeds need to be chewed. Well, I hated the taste of Habbatus Sauda in both forms at first but now kachang! 
Syahmi's aunt gave us this bottle of Black Seeds. I have this kept in our room so that we won't forget to have it at least once a week. 


My father bought this for us and now tinggal half a bottle. Need to start searching for new stock man. 
  • This is the main reason why I am interested in HPA since they do sell Habbatus Sauda but in capsule form (black seed oil in halal gelatin case). I might discard the shell and have the oil by itself =D
  • So if you know anything about HPA, please share with me alright. 

Cakes!

1.2 kg toothsome butter cake! MashaAllah!
  • American Style Butter cake (as in the photo above), chocolate cake and marble cake (takda gambar) ni dibuat oleh my uncle (berani I tulis American style pasal my uncle is indeed from America. So confirm resipi original kaannn). He has been baking since....before I was born kot. 
  • I personally love his butter cake! Cake ni bukan yang bangsa sponge kering, berangin dan keras. 
  • If tak percaya, datang rumah try sementara ada a few slices ni. 
  • You guys boleh order dekat I and I will deliver the cake to your house (area Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Bukit Mahkota, Bandar Sri Putra, Bukit Jelutong, Kelana Jaya, Ampang, Petaling Jaya and Sunway).
  •  Setiap cake berat dalam 1.2kg and hanya RM25.
  • I tell you, alang-alang you beli satu, baik you order dua atau lebih sebab cake ni sangat sedap. Nanti mesti you menyesal sebab order satu.
  • Trust me. Juaini Johan pernah bohong ke? 
  • nak order e-mail I : info[at]juainijohan.com
  • *Substitue [at] with @.

    Comments

    1. ooo, die membantu constipation ke? tak perasan pon, tapi possible le, sebab rs die cam minyak gamat bile makan. huhu.

      ReplyDelete
    2. So far alhamdulillah. But tak tahulah confirm ke apa sebab Allah kan boleh change anything at anytime.

      But worth trying =)

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts