Kefahaman

Assalamualaikum y'all!


  • Zaman 18 to 24 year-old ni zaman banyak ideas and thoughts dalam kepala and main hentam cakap sampai rasa semua yang datang dari diri paling betul dan perlu di dengar oleh semua orang. 
  • No?
The Marjans


Al- Kisah Juaini Johan:

I was upset for a while yesterday. Having husband at his office, I had no one else to talk to. So I went to the living hall and as I was just about to resume working, I heard Dr. Fatema (on the tv) said sort of like this, "Untuk mengelakkan syaitan dari diri kita, bacalah ayat Kursi..." Masha Allah.

I literally forgot all the weapons (Doa/Du'a(s)) that I have before I listened to her talk on tv. Ayat al-Kursi is my favorite surah and how easy it was for me to forget its existence! 

 In the name of Allah the Most Merciful, and Compassionate Allah 
There is no god but He,
The Living, the Everlasting, 
Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep,
To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. 
Who is there that can intercede with His, except by His leave? 
He knows what lies before them and what is after them, 
And they comprehend not anything of His Knowledge save as He wills. 
His throne comprises the heavens and the earth,
The preserving of them fatigues Him not, 
And He is the All-High, All-Glorious. 

-Translation of ayat al-Kursi-
[Al-Quran: Surat al-Baqarah, Ayah 255]

  • So I did recite the surah and alhamdulillah I was able to control my anger and was no longer upset (this is ain't psychological feeling/ state of mind what ever. I strongly believe that Allah did help me). Nabi Muhammad went through a lot and who am I to stop "working"?
  • It is best if we understand the surah that we are reciting. Kefahaman itu penting dalam hidup, No?

  • Lets together bear in mind that we Muslims do have weapons (Doa/Du'a) at all times (Continuously, without interruption).
  • Do not be like me, I used to forget and I had a small problem took over the precious 2 hours of my life.  

The perfect snack =) hehe

Hungry. Off to hunt for food!

Comments

Popular Posts