Are We Alike?
- Most people said that I look a lot like my father. It's quite difficult for me to tell though. However, some say that I resemble my mom. Physical wise or attitude? Hmm...
|This is serious~ (Wonderpets style)|
- Talking about alike, Almira has developed a new skill, that is photography skill.
- Well, I love to snap snap and so does Almira. Hence we have something in common =D weheee~
- Below are a few of the photos she captured all by herself. No Wo (me) behind her, no help, no editing alright. Check them out.
|The best photo of her baby brother that she managed to capture. Yup, this is her eye level. No wonder she loves to climb up on Amir's crib for a clearer view =)|
|Kak Wati's canister of energy.|
|I asked her: Almira nak ambil gambar apa pulak?|
Then she pointed her finger at the refrigerator and said "Ni!"
|Then she captured her powdered milk =)|
|She then ran to the living room again to capture her mobile moo (cow) and dap dap (duck).|
|She even captured her favorite tv show on Baby TV!|
- Great job Almira!
- She might be a great photographer in the future =)
- Oh and when one day she receives an award, she will make a speech with I'm in it!
"Wo, thank you for lending me your lousy camera back then when I was only 2 years and 2 months old!"
- Sudah lah Ayla, berangan saja hari ni!
- Haha =D