Don't Come Back At All

Assalamualaikum all

  • I was away for 3 days in a row. Hence the late feedbacks. Sorry all.
  • All purchased items are now on their way to you! =)
  • By the way, this blog and all its entries are for you. Do not feel "shy" to read and share with others alright =) Most of my entries bukan kata-kata I pun, Tuhan punya (since I quote dari Al-Quran).
  • So do not worry, Juain Johan won't eat you.
...
And who do you think you are
Running 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Don't come back at all
...
Songwriters: LAWRENCE, DREW C. / PERRI, CHRISTINA JUDITH / YERETSIAN, BARRETT NOUBAR

Azeem from The Marjans with baby Amir.  

  • Cantiklah lyrics tu untuk orang yang putus cinta segala. Pergh! Memang most unmarried couples akan try relate relationship mereka dengan songs. No?
  • But when you have something negative going on between you and your spouse, I don't think there is enough time to find a right track for your background music or soundtrack =p
  • The first thing most married couple will think of is, their children. They will try to make their marriage work because of their kids. No?
  • Alright, I am not the right person to talk about divorce since I haven't and inshaAllah might not experience it. But there's something that I would like to share with all of you  ;-)
  • It has got to do with "Jar Of Hearts". Well in my case, it is more of  "Jar of Hopes".
Al-Kisah Juaini Johan:
Before I met my husband, I was never with anyone else. I was very reserved when it comes to serious relationship. At the age of 16, I had my own plans and were very particular in choosing the right man. Yes, all I ever wanted was someone who is not like this, like that, like this yada yada yada. I did not look for someone with "money". Well, I don't fancy those who love to brag about their family, wealth and everything else.


I learnt a lot from others. Especially from my parents, aunts and uncles. At the age of 17, I started to pray and hope for the best. I met Syahmi when I was 19 and I guess that my Jar of Hopes was already full when Allah S.W.T. made Syahmi proposed a marriage at the age of 22. Then nikah/kahwin.


We had our "rough period" a year before nikah but we managed to fill in our extra empty jars with Prayers.


Shahirah captured this, thank you. Was taken during Charity Sales by Scomi Game Project. I went to support husband's team. He was the manager of the group while the wife was the "mari beli! doughnuts murah! murah!" kind of sales lady =D My used Etienne Aigner clutch dah terjual, so who wants to purchase this used limited edition Jimmy Choo sling bag? Do not be shy to let me know ok. I won't put it on The Sale



  • I agree that you need to know your future spouse before you kahwin but that does not mean you have to spend time together at a lake sambil suap each other cupcakes =p There are so many other ways to get to know a person. Right?
  • For all you know, your partner might be bluffing all the time when you guys are together pun. No?
  • I used to go out with Syahmi before kahwin. Sebab tu I berani suruh you guys jangan keluar. Hehe. I believe that the "rough period" we had tu pasal keluar segala tu lah. 
  • Pergh.

  • To those of you yang baru "putus chinta", tell your ex-partner this: 


"Don't Come Back At All"
  • While on your side, move on and start searching for the truth. Fill in your empty jars with Prayers and Hopes. 
  • InshaAllah, you'll get someone who loves you for who you are and does everything kerana Tuhan. 
  • Allah S.W.T. janji dia akan beri pembalasan yang baik kepada orang yang baik. 
  • So jangan ragu-ragu ok =)
  • Mungkin semalam I berlaku jahat, maka hari ini I terasa nak makan instant noodle (makanan yang tak sihat tu)!
  • Oh and I have a few friends yang tak keluar dating langsung before kahwin. Alhamdulillah dia orang sangat okay together =) 



KLM is giving away free tickets on KLM Facebook Page
Flight to where?
The clue is: The Marjans just got back from this country.
Hahahaha =D 
For more info, click here.

Comments

  1. Ju :)
    You both look very similar to each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leen,

    But attitude wise, ....hmmm... hahaha.
    When will I able to see you dearest?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts