Intelligence

Assalamualaikum.
Chill y'all!

  • Yo yo yo! Wazzup~ 
  • So what is intelligence? For all I know that I have an intelligent niece =D 
  • Watch the video below to see how smart she is. I purposely stopped at 1 year and 11 months. (oh tak larat nak edit dah. hehe) Will continue some other time. 
video
  • By definition from Merriam-Webster: the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (as tests).
  • All of us are intelligent. No?
  • It's just that sometimes we fail to make a good use of our brains. 
  • So when that happens, who should be blamed? 
  • Weeheee.
  • Nowadays ada Facebook, Twitter segala. Even facebook is now helping those who will be sitting for SPM! Walaweyh~
  • I stumbled upon this cool SPM + Facebook thinggy. Namanya Astro Tutor SPM.
  • For more info, click here. Tengok facebooknya macam cool. 
  • Time I SPM dulu, internet connection at my school lajunya macam siput ikat tali kasut. Tak ada gunanya ada internet waktu tu. 
Well, I know how to make Juaini Johan's Curry Noodle. Intelligent? Pergh! =D


  • I strongly believe that knowledge and experience make one a better and smarter person. No matter how old you are or gender, Allah S.W.T. provides equally to everyone. But we have to put our own effort in every single thing that we do alright. 
  • Our brains are the most perfect "memory cards and processors" on earth. So please do not complain on how "silly" we are or feel down when people around you are smarter to your eyes. 
  • Lain orang ada lain kelebihan. Seperti I gagal masak Macaroni & Cheese even though macam agak-agak ingat recipe from the internet. 
One of the things that I'm good at is reading maps/finding directions. Intelligent? Bahahaha =D So if you guys cannot afford to buy a GPS navigator, hire me. RM50 for an hour =D Can babe? (Espanyola)

  • Do not be despaired. Keep on trying. You will soon taste the fruit. If not in this world, inshaAllah in the Heavens above =)


Allahuakbar.

Comments

Popular Posts