- How are you people? I was browsing the net when I saw this:
INDONESIA SPECIAL! RM388 instead of RM523 for 3D/2N in Jakarta: Ibis Hotel City Centre (3 Star) + Garuda Indonesia Return Tickets + Daily Breakfasts + Airport Transfers [26% OFF]
What You'll Get
|Super tiny bathroom at Ibis Wales.|
- Wahlaw~ For more info on the traveling dates etc. please click here.
- Oh, The Marjans will be leaving for Jakarta soon. Will get more info from them on how Jakarta is once they are home.
Al- Kisah Juaini Johan:I love to travel. I do not save up for a handbag worth RM5k instead I save for jalan-jalan looking for experience =)
I always make sure that I travel abroad at least once a year. Usually to places that I have never been to. Be it, backpacking trip or low budget holiday, I sapu =p
There was once me and my friends stayed in a 4/5stars hotel somewhere close to Bologa, Italy. We ended up having breakfast in a cafe full of business men. Awkward~
Oh I even jalan-jalan in Malaysia too. InshaAllah we will be visiting Sarawak. Yeehaa! Manak orang sarawak kamik mauk datang nik. Pergh.
- I've never been to Jakarta. But would like to share with you the deal above!
- For more info click here.
|Legend Port Dickson. Oh yes I still cannot afford to stay here. Syukron for the generous parents you sent me Allah! Oh and we do not need to travel to Europe to have this man. Malaysia boleh! Not 1 Malaysia.|
My "processor" is quite slow today.
Many things are running in my head at the same time.
Will recover by tomorrow.