Sabarlah Cintaku

Assalamualaikum all. 
Alhamdulillah (Praise to Allah), another Friday for all of us.
Shukran Ya Allah.

Hodge Podge deluxe changing mattress by Mamas and Papas is now available at/on The Sale. Price: RM165.

  • I stopped working at around 1650 hours yesterday. So I went down to the living hall and switched on the entertaining tube. Tekan punya tekan button on the t.v. remote control, Dr. Fatema appeared on the screen.
  • She recited a few verses from the Al- Quran and that got me to tears.

And with how many a prophet have there been a number of devoted men who fought (beside him). They quailed not for aught that befell them in the way of Allah, nor did they weaken, nor were they brought low. Allah loveth the steadfast. (Al-Imran:146)
Dan berapa banyaknya nabi yang berperang bersama-sama mereka sejumlah besar dari pengikut (nya) yang bertakwa. Mereka tidak menjadi lemah karena bencana yang menimpa mereka di jalan Allah, dan tidak lesu dan tidak (pula) menyerah (kepada musuh). Allah menyukai orang-orang yang sabar. (Al-Imran:146)



O ye who believe! Seek help in steadfastness and prayer. Lo! Allah is with the steadfast. (Al-Baqarah : 153)

Hai orang-orang yang beriman, jadikanlah sabar dan shalat sebagai penolongmu, sesungguhnya Allah beserta orang-orang yang sabar.(Al-Baqarah: 2:153)


Mini Quilt for babies by Mamas and Papas is available at/on The Sale. Price: RM170. For more photos please click 


  • MashaAllah MashaAllah. Those are Allah's promises to the steadfast. The reason why most of us are still weak is because we don't really understand what's there for us if we were to be patient / Sabar (Arabic: صْبِرْ ṣabr‎). No?
  • If we know and love the prizes of a contest, of course we will find ways to participate. 


Dan berilah khabar gembira kepada orang-orang yang sabar; (Iaitu) orang-orang yang apabila mereka ditimpa oleh sesuatu kesusahan, mereka berkata: ‘Sesungguhnya kami adalah kepunyaan Allah dan kepada Allah jualah kami kembali.’ Mereka itu ialah orang-orang yang menerima selawat dari Tuhan mereka serta rahmat-Nya dan mereka itulah orang-orang yang mendapat petunjuk-Nya.” (surah al-Baqarah, ayat 155-157)


  • Dr. Fatema said that it is not hard to be patient. Then someone said sort of like this to her "It is easy for you to say Dr. Put yourself in my shoes, then you'll know how."
  • She then replied (sort of like this): " Berzikirlah kita untuk mendapat kesabaran. Zikirlah innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun dan juga Lahaula Wala Quwwata illa billahil AliYil Azeem.".
  • Dan zikir-zikir tersebut boleh digunakan sewaktu di timpa apa segala musibah dan bukan hanya kematian. 
Award winning Tommee Tippee milk bottles are available at/on The Sale for only RM90 per pack of 4 bottles.

Al-Kisah Juaini Johan:


I used to experience about 18 days late for my period. That was the first time I faced such situation in my entire life. I told my husband and after all the searching and googling for info on the net, we concluded that I might be pregnant. 


I was still working as an automotive engineer at that time. Having tons of work and designs checking, I had to stay up until 2a.m. and had to continue working at home even on weekends! 


And on the 15th day (if I'm not mistaken), after a morning meeting with other engineers, I was not feeling well and was asked to see a GP in a clinic nearby. After all the eyes check up etc. he insisted for me to undergo a pregnancy test. So I did and the result was negative. He was quite surprised with the result as from calculation and symptoms showed, I should be pregnant. He suggested for me to come again the following week for another test. 


The pregnancy symptoms were quite obvious: my fingers were swollen, frequent urination (there were days when I peed once in every 30-40 minutes!), food craving (Yes, I had to have fried catfish every day while at work! And I never had catfish before!)and mild headaches.


However, I could not wait for the next check up hence I did it at home. Pergh! Instead of just urine, the other " red liquid" flowed out as well. There, on the 18th day, I was quite upset but did not feel my world shattered pun =p


Fatigue was one of the reasons. There was one day that I blamed the MD, for the crazy work load, lack of rest and etc. Of yeah, factors of fatigue! But then when I come to think again, no one can be blamed. The doctor advised me to have a lot of rest. And the next following week, I resigned =)
Cybex Aton baby car seat. Price : RM700 (self pick-up only) Click here for more details.



  • That happened in March. So now it makes sense on why The Sale has new baby stuffs. This is because I no longer want to see them in this room of mine.
  • It has been 4 months and hey that does not mean I'm giving up. But does this mean I tengah Sabr? 
  • Hehehehe. 
  • Insha Allah akan bertahan. 
  • My great friend Nurul Hidayah Razak said to me "Sabar ya Ju...mungkin bukan rezeki..jgn putus asa taw.." 
  • Syukur alhamdulillah. Thank you for reminding dearest Hid. Besar reward bagi orang bersabar ya as mentioned in the Al-Quran. 
  • Dr. Fatema said, orang yang diuji dengan kesabaran tidak boleh give up. Kena terus usaha. Itu yang Allah S.W.T. mahu kita buat. 

  • So guys, please help me to clear up my room. I really need to have these items out of here. 
  • All items are brand new. 
  • Cybex Aton tu pun I tak pernah buka boxnya. 
  • Just not my rezeki to bear a child at the moment.
Easy to handle and light-weight. Bought this from Mamas and Papas UK.  Click here for more info


“Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang bersabarlah sahaja yang akan disempurnakan pahala mereka dengan tidak terkira” (surah az-Zumar, ayat 10).


  • Masha Allah.
  • I bet you guys pun ada ujian kesabaran. Examples: suami yang buat hal, best friend tipu, mak bebel, business slow, kasut kesayangan koyak, exam fail etc. 
  • I reckon that you try berzikir, do not give up and have Allah in your mind at all times. 
  • Insha Allah ok and dapat all the rewards mentioned in the Al-Quran!

I wish my husband will take me out tonight. 
Even for a pack of cut fruits.

Comments

Popular Posts