Take A Walk On The Boardwalk

Assalamualaikum
Chill y'all!

  • We (husband and I) went for a walk and look what we found:
  • It's Northumberland Avenue! And for a second I thought, "I am walking on the boardwalk, Monopoly!"
  • If only I could pick that card up and pay less than $200 for that piece of land. With $100 more, I could get myself a house in N. Avenue! 
  • The reality is, that will never happen. 
 
For more info click here.  

  • Berani I post an entry about Saga. Oh yes, our first car is Saga. But not the FL or this FLX. Value for money woah. Murah dari Viva and spacious pun ye. 
  • So what exactly is CVT? 
 A continuously variable transmission, or CVT, is a type of automatic transmission that provides more useable power, better fuel economy and a smoother driving experience than a traditional automatic.
  •  Saga makin not bad kan design dia. Go and "Check it out".
Cute Marc Jacob bag will be uploaded soon on The Sale.


    Comments

    Popular Posts