Ramadhan is nearly over =(
- My first ever Almond cookies! Yeehaaa! I usually baked chocolate chip cookies, boring. hehe. Yesterday I tried to make Almond cookies and instead of having chopped almonds for decoration, I sprinkled sugar balls/thousands (what ever it is called!).
- The taste is superb since I used eating chocolate but not cooking chocolate. Ohoho. So that is one of the secrets ehey! =)
- Another cookie that I'm yet to upload is my Cinnamon cookie! My friends and family love my cinnamon cookies so much sampai licin las time I buat. Alhamdulillah.
- And because of that, I rasa sangat pressure nak kena hasilkan cookies tu sedap this time. hahaha. Dia agak leceh because it needs to be rolled etc. before I chuck it into the oven.
|I think this is pretty =) Non-toxic melamine dining sets available in Parkson Grand.|
- I thought of making cappuccino cookies today but my mind is full with problems at the moment. InshaAllah when the problems are settled, I will start mixing the ingredients. Can't wait to start baking again!
- Oh and there is another cookie I love. Namanya Bangkit kot. Yang warna white-white and it melts in your mouth. Oooh hadoih~ I could eat a jar of that in 15 minutes!
- What's your favorite cookie?
|Someone bought sets of Eco Pans and Pots! Plus all the free gifts. Oh where's my tiny egg pan?|
- I'm going to google for more recipes.
- Might end up baking a jar of Meringue.
- Oh how lovely =)
Happy baking all!