Do I Deserve It?

Assalamualaikum and morning all =)
  • Sorry for not being able to post new entry the past few days. I was on holiday. Only managed to reply TheSale e-mails but not to process orders. InshaAllah I will have the purchased items sent to the post office today. Thank you very much for supporting TheSale. JazakAllah Khair.
Almira Alhassan Alayoubi at park with Wo (me). At 2 years and 2 months plus old, she knows how to play "buai aju-aju" all by herself. Brilliant!

  • I had my birthday celebrated on the 6th August (a week early eyh =p). My family really did surprise me, with their thoughts, wishes, cakes and present. Superb! The most important thing is, everyone was there. The 12 of us. This doesn't happen often man!
  • Usually it was me who would run here and there hunting for presents and cakes, however kali ini I memang terkejut terus sampai hujan T_T.
  • You know, I started to realize the value of 10 cents not long ago. After I returned from Southampton, the realization came to me like a huge tsunami. I am no longer the spoilt daughter =)
  • Having to work on own initiative is not easy. Kesabaran harus tinggi. If I were to give up months ago, maka tiadanya The Sale sekarang. 
  • During my first year in Southampton, I told myself that I might consider working in the UK. But a year later, my priority had changed. It's time for me to spend more time with my family especially with both of my parents. (That was before I got married. Now I have 3 sets of parents. Wahlaw puyau laikosi kosi best =)

Babe relaxing at bapak's in his favorite t-shirt =) To my family, this photo was taken using the machine you guys got me. So how's the quality? 
  • So from there I started The Sale hence I am able to work from home and be with my family 24/7. My day starts at 7:10am. I will send Syahmi right to mama's main door at 7:20am (oh yes no more send and fetch him at B.Jelutong =p) I guess he's loving it since day 1 =)
  • And after bidding farewell, I am free to do what ever I want. But normally I would work on The Sale until noon. I can have my break(s) at anytime I want and I am free to do some shopping within Ooobang or even pay Almira Alhassan Alayoubi and Amir Albanna a visit. 
  • As for house chores, I will only do them when I feel like doing. No pressure from Mr. Husband nor mama. Well, I usually prepare dinner for the whole family but kesian semua bila I masak tak sedap. Haha. Masing-masing tak tambah and bila tanya Syahmi, "Sedap tak?" dia reply "Sedap =)". But if nak tahu betul-betul sedap, dia akan reply "Em dap enggg! =D" (Almira punya style of saying delicious.)
  • Oh and just to share, I baked and cooked desserts 3 days in a row starting from the 1st day of Ramadhan but semua hancus. Tak jadi =( 

  • When my father is here in town, automatically The Sale's director will be on holiday. I will be doing a lot of traveling and won't be at my "office" for days. Blogging will come to a halt too.
  • No updating products, no processing orders, no visits to the post office but just replying e-mails. 
  • Oh and grocery shopping at Mydin also will be postponed (Oh mama! Ramadhan ni I forgot to fill in the cabinets and fridge! hehe. )
Amir Albanna with nenek at tok mama's. He loves to be held that way. 

  • So what have I done to deserve such surprises from my family? I've been asking that question since after habis hujan T_T. 
  • And only God knows how to deliver the fruits to each of us. And I have been receiving mine since the day I was born (alhamdulillah), but on the 6th August 2011, the fruits came with luscious whipped cream and chocolate sauce =)
  • MashaAllah und Alhamdulillah. 

  • Embraces your life while you still can and appreciate all the things you have. 

Amir Albanna (Amir Zafran) funny facial expression =p
Jazakum Allahu Khairan (May Allah reward all of you with/in goodness) 
to babe, mama, abah, abang, ajim, sis shida, aunt lisa, uncle wan, tatak wati, almira alhassan alayoubi and amir albanna.

    Comments

    Popular Posts