Oh Monday The 15th

Assalamualaikum y'all!

  • Alhamdulillah. It has been 2 years and thank you Allah s.w.t. for this phenomenal marriage life. 
  • I will not talk about my 2nd anniversary in this post. No no. 
  • Instead, I would like to talk about personal collections. 
  • I am so gonna get this deal! RM88 je??? I printed in the UK and it cost me approx RM150. In Malaysia is around RM300 for a 12 pages picture book. Pergh. For more info click here.


  • Some of us love cars, hence car collection. 
  • Some of us love fridge magnets, hence fridge magnet collection.
  • Etc. 
Original Cath Kidston from London at RM238 inclusive of poslaju postage fee. Available at/on The Sale.

  • As for me, I do not collect anything. But I do have a personal collection of Cath Kidston bags. 
  • =)
  • From a shopping tote to a weekend bag. Not many but a few. Do I use them?
  • Definitely yes! I dislike to purchase something only for display purposes. 
  • Since I'm alway out and do a lot of traveling on weekends, I have got reasons to own such collection. hehe.
  • Oh yes, I only buy a thing when I need to use it. =)
RM230 inclusive of Poslaju postage fee. Click here for more info.
  • Yes, I do love Radley and Cath Kidston. I find their designs unique especially Radley. But I was absolutely gutted when I saw the price on its price tag in Parkson Grand. Super expensive! A Radley handbag costs us RM900 ++ in Malaysia! Walaweyh puyau lai kosi kosi. 
  • I'm not sure about Cath Kidston though. I have never seen any shops selling one in Subang. 
  • InshaAllah I will open for Radley pre-order bags sometime in October. Trust me, you can't find superb price elsewhere other than at The Sale
  • =)

  • So, do you collect anything?
  • Make sure jangan bazir y'all!
  • ;-)


Comments

Popular Posts