- The above is a video of Amir Albanna being teased by his Tok Abah. Of course amir tak didera =)
- He would "jebek" his lower lip when he heard my father's voice. Guess he's afraid of your tone abah. hehe.
- I find it important to have names with beautiful meanings. So when people call us by our names, sojuk telinga mendengar eyhwah~
- A few of my friends had given birth to lovely babies and all of the babies have beautiful names. MashaAllah. Pandai mereka cari ya. Ada kitab nama-nama baby ya? =)
- And as for myself, in Hebrew, Ayla means "Oak Tree" and a modern Turkish name meaning "Circle or crystalic light around the moon and in some cases the sun."
- Sah sah lah I just quoted from wikipedia. hehe. There's a story behind Ayla. My mom is a bookworm. She loves to read up until now. When she was still studying in England, she read a book entitled "Clan Of The Cave Bear" by Jean M. Auel.
- The main character is Ayla. The author portrayed her as a self-willed and spirited.
- So basically if you were to call me Ayla, sama juga macam panggil Oak Tree =D Esok lusa tulat tubin nama anak I semua nama pokok: Pine Tree, Hazel Tree etc.
- Canggih eyh? =D
|A pair of Adams new baby shoes will be uploaded on The Sale soon. Check it out alright =)|
- As for now, nama yang I berkenan is Al-Mansurah or Mansoorah. Al-Mansurah is a city in Egypt. It means victorious. No?
- So what does your name mean?
- Anyone with "tayar"?
- Salam Ramadhan all.