- Greatest apology. I was away last weekend and didn't have the momentum to start typing yesterday. Not because penat puasa ok. Hadoyh.
- So Ramadhan. Nice. The month that I have been waiting for. I got married a few days before Ramadhan. hehe.
- Ramadhan is the only month when we perform Tarawih/Tarawikh prayer. Double nice.
|Fusion cake. Bahaha. Tasted like bread pudding since I substituted fresh milk with condensed milk. There was no fresh milk in the refrigerator yesterday! We had this untuk berbuka puasa hari pertama =)|
- We (Syahmi and I) did not have heavy sahur on the first day. We only had 3 pieces of dates each and some water. Husband brought some dates into our room before went to bed. So we ended up having sahur in our room =)
- We had simple home cooked dishes for our first Iftar. Syahmi bought 3-4pieces of kuih muih and that was just about it. We managed to skip a visit to any Ramadhan Bazaar. Weheee!
- What about you? What's new in/at Ramadhan Bazaar this year?
- As of Tarawih prayer, we walked to a minute away Mosque near mama's.
- Alhamdulillah, Allah S.W.T. has made it easy for all of us.
|We had this a day before Ramadhan. IceRoom in Bangi. We tried, Durian , Blueberry and Mango flavored Ice desserts.|
- InshaAllah I will post an entry on Abu Lahab and his wife, Arwa tomorrow.
What's for Iftar?