Marah Ke If I Tell You That . . .

your money is not yours.

Assalamualaikum

  • I am amazed to see on how KKLW offices are filled with youngsters bout my age. I assume that you readers, might know anyone or someone who works in that particular building in Parcel D, Putrajaya if I'm not mistaken.
  • Soon they'll be in their new building situated near to the PICC.
  • What ever it is, tell them that yes, the particular lady in colorful baju kurung was indeed Juaini Johan. She definitely got to experience the "non-positive" ambiance in that "main" level. 
  • If you happen to be the one who talked or dealt with me just now, I tell you, it's not good to keep quiet. I'm sure you know what I mean. 
  • Allah s.w.t. created us equally. We are the ones who misunderstood the meaning of respect.
  • Respect does not mean to be afraid of someone. 
  • To The SALE new customers, I welcome you with open heart. 
  • Jangan malu nak bertanya alright. 
  • Juaini Johan tidak makan orang =)
  • To those yang baru buat pembelian, thank you very much. 
  • May Allah reward all of you with goodness. 

Comments

Popular Posts