Employer Of The Year
- I've been to corporate offices and yeah, I just couldn't wait to go home the second i stepped in into the offices.
- Working from home for a year has made me a laid-back cooliao employer. If and only if I have employees. =D
- Alhamdulillah I am blessed with good part time workers. Thank you very much y'all!
|SubhanAllah. Was taken at Afamosa Resort in Melaka. Who else can create such magnificent scenery?|
- I was watching a movie last week when I saw hadiths on how our prophet Muhammd s.a.w. was like as an employer.
- SubhanAllah. How I wish I could remember the exact wordings. So I tried to google for it but I found this instead:
Source: Teks Khutbah Jumaat masjid seluruh negeri Melaka 031106 (al-azim)
|Mom got us a pocket size photo each. A great idea eyh. Never thought of that. You might want to have a pocket photo of your loved ones too, no? =)|
- It's quite difficult to find honest people. Especially in thi biz world. Sorry to say but some (or may I say most) of the non-muslim Chinese are opportunists and they will do anything to grow their businesses. Be it from entertaining clients with alcohol to become a swindler / hoaxer etc.
- But as Muslims, we have limits. Dosa and Pahala are always in our heads hence we are very selective.
- Well, I don't think all muslims are like that. There are silly Muslims too. Who run their businesses like crazy without even bother to think about their Creator. Enjoying life like there is always tomorrow. Cheating here and there kalahkan the non-muslims!
- To those of you who work for these silly people, you have my deepest sympathy. If I were to ask you to leave and find other jobs, I might be bombarded by words like, "You think it is easy to find a job these days?!! Stooopid you. Easier said than done bla bla bla bla."
Have a great day y'all!